The HEMOCODE™ Food Intolerance System acts to identify specific food intolerances and helps deliver dietary wellness. You may be able to eliminate unnecessary suffering caused by complaints such as chronic fatigue, headaches, eczema, acne, constipation, IBS, weight imbalance, back pain, arthritis and fibromyalgia. HEMOCODE™ is a comprehensive approach towards the management of food sensitivities. Under supervision by regulated healthcare professionals, it aids in the management of potentially physically reactive foods and provides personalized dietary guidelines, replacement food suggestions and more– all based on your personal report.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
HEMOCODE™ starts with a consultation with a licensed Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropractor, Pharmacist, Registered Dietician, Medical Doctor or other regulated health care professional, certified to provide HEMOCODE™. This includes:
- Filling out a few forms
- A review of your medical issues
- A review of your medical history
- Simple finger stick (collecting a few drops of blood)
Your unique HEMOCODE™ recommendations will then be generated by reviewing 250 unique foods and food additives.
Approximately 1-2 weeks later, your personalized recommendations will be available to review with your HEMOCODE™ certified health care professional.
FIND A PROVIDER FOOD PANEL
WHAT DO I GET?
- Consultation and support from your health care professional who is certified to provide HEMOCODE™.
- A detailed personalized Report which includes:
- List of foods to which you may be intolerant based on our food panel screen
- How to manage your food intolerances
- Tips on nutritional and dietary wellness
- Vitamin and supplement recommendations
- Selection of recipes complementing your acceptable foods
Consult with your HEMOCODE™ certified health care professional for ongoing support in managing your food intolerances and achieving long term dietary wellness.