The HEMOCODE Food Intolerance System identifies specific food intolerance and helps deliver relief. You may be able to eliminate unnecessary suffering caused by complaints such as chronic fatigue, headaches, psoriasis, acne, constipation, IBS, weight imbalance, back pain and fibromyalgia.
The HEMOCODEFood Intolerance System is the most comprehensive approach to the management of food sensitivities available to consumers today. Under supervision by naturopathic doctors, the HEMOCODE Food Intolerance System not only aids in the management of potentially, physically reactive foods, but also provides personalized dietary guidelines and replacement food suggestions.
Depending on whether you select HEMOCODE or HEMOCODE Lite, the System also includes personalized recipes chosen to compliment acceptable foods, and a list of daily recommended vitamins and supplements which are based on your personal report.
How do I get started?
Call 1-800-471-6729 to speak to one of our customer service representatives or visit one of the over 500 locations offering HEMOCODE today.
What does the system include?
The system is made up of the following components:
HEMOCODE starts with a simple finger stick and a few drops of blood collected to generate your unique HEMOCODE .
Approximately 10 business days after your sample is received, your results package will be available. It includes:
*Available with HEMOCODE Food Intolerance System
- Detailed colour coded food chart outlining your acceptable foods and those foods to which you may show a moderate or severe intolerance.
- Detailed report presenting important information including:
- - The specific foods to which you may be intolerant,
- - How to manage food intolerance,
- - Tips to help get you on your way to nutritional and dietary wellness.
- - A complimentary personalized recipe book based on the foods in your approved food chart.*
- - Recommendations for vitamins and supplements linked specifically to HEMOCODE'S dietary recommendations*
- Follow-up consultations with our licensed doctors of naturopathy to support you in your efforts toward obtaining dietary wellness and food intolerance management.